At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.PVSI GPMO: Contact Centers, CRM, Deposit Products Group Project Delivery Team. Overall, this project delivery team supports Contact Centers, Customer Relationship Management, and Deposit Products Group. Specifically this Project Manager role will be integral to the team that supports the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) that serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through various channels -- digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact center (phone, email, and correspondence.
PVSI GPMO is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and collaborate effectively.
Join PVSI GPMO as a senior-level Project Manager within the Group Program and Project Management Office (GPMO), focused on delivering solutions that keep our consumer and small business customers informed and in control of their finances. As part of this team, you will lead strategic programs and projects using a standard Enterprise Project methodology and will manage project teams for both Waterfall and Agile (scrum teams).
In this highly visible role, you will engage throughout the full project lifecycle and work directly with senior representatives of many Wells Fargo organizational areas. You will be part of a team set to build a PMO that can better execute on initiatives, manage risks across business units, and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Candidates should be self-starters, eager to learn and continue to grow and develop professionally, able to multi-task, work extremely well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with large, multi-disciplined technology and business teams.
This role will be responsible for:
• Leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation, planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses. Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
• Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
• Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
• End-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
• Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
• Potentially sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
• Managing a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
• Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
• Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
• May directly manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
- 10+ years of project management experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Contact center experience
- Ability to consolidate large amounts of project status information to identify key risks, customer impact, financial implications, delays, and issues that pose material risk
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects
- Knowledge and understanding of virtual environments
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Intermediate Microsoft Project skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the WFVC Contact Center Model
• Ability to manage a project team throughout the entire project life-cycle from project initiation, planning, implementation and closing.
• Experience managing large complex projects focused in both business and contact center technology
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible and thrive in an environment with continuous change
• Independent thought leader who possesses solid judgment decision making skills
• Professional Agile certification preferred
• Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Skype Meeting and SharePoint) skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.