No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward than UnitedHealth Group. Here, we're on a mission to make the health care system work better for everyone. When you join us as a Project Manager, you'll drive innovation forward, impacting millions of lives. This is the opportunity to grow and develop, bring all your study, all your training and your energy to a new level.
As a Project Manager, you'll work within our business model that is highly adaptable, allowing you to quickly and effectively address emerging needs in a changing health care landscape. You will be involved with initiatives crossing business teams and operating groups to coordinate projects, define performance, and drive results. You'll investigate non-standard requests and problems, make presentations to leadership and take pride in completing projects on time and within scope. If your heart starts pounding when you realize the impact you can have by bringing your skills to a team made up of some of the smartest people you'll ever work with, then join us for something special. Join us as we continue to take on challenges and create innovative solutions. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions as you do your life's best work.
- Project Management / PM support on various projects as assigned
- Facilitating / supporting STARS Daily Ops calls
- Working on STARs and Senior Leadership reporting (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience in tracking, planning projects, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Project (developing project plans with dependencies, showing critical path)
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel – pivot tables, formulas, various spreadsheets creation / updating
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Visio (workflow diagrams (primarily swim lanes))
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Word (creating, reformatting, compiling various reports into a summary)
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint – Senior Leadership reporting (creating, reformatting, compiling various reports into a summary)
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint – basic (posting documents, updating shared documents, etc.)
- BA / BS Degree (or higher) in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge and experience working with Medicare STARs
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Project Manager, Richardson, TX