We are leading the way in healthcare technology. This position is within the Financial Operations Team which is the central department for Billing, Accounts Receivable, Cash Application and Collections. This position resides in the Centralized Billing Department, and will work closely with the PeopleSoft business onboarding team. They will be responsible for planning, execution and closing of each business layering.
- Create and maintain timelines for project phases.
- Create and maintain implementation / project plan. Ensure all tasks are completed within the timeline
- Creates and manages all project documents - project plan, decisions, issues, and risk logs
- Creates and distributes weekly status reports
- Creates kick off deck and steering committee decks
- Sets up all project meetings and manages agenda for each meeting. Takes notes and distributes
- Along with owners provides updates to steering committee
- Manages budgets
- Along with owners and core team members, leads and may present at all meetings including core and steering committee meetings
- Creates communication and training plans for team to review
- Drafts written communications
- Writes desks procedures
- Escalates issues with project owners and sponsor by creating easy to use documents that explain the concept / issue
- Works with IT to ensure project plans are inclusive of cross department work.
- Helps complete user acceptance testing when needed
- Project management is an important responsibility for this position, but knowledge and experience as a Business Analyst is a required responsibility for this roll as well
- 4 year college degree
- 2+ years Business to business contract billing or project costing billing experience (non - medical)
- 2+ years experience leading projects in a project manager position
- 2+ years business analyst experience
- 2+ years experience conducting user acceptance testing
- 2+ years experience driving for resolution
- 2+ years experience keeping large amounts of information organized
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools (Visio, Power Point, Word and excel)
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in large scale ERP environment
- Prior experience working in a global organization
- Understanding of various pricing and revenue structures
UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 company that offers a broad spectrum of products and services dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better for everyone. Be part of the team. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Project Manager ERP PeopleSoft Business Onboarding, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN