The Graphics & Signing Project Manager will be responsible for the development of In Store Signing and POP Displays for Bed Bath & Beyond and buybuyBaby
The Manager will have the creative and operational vision to provide a high level of support to the Central Buying and Support Teams and work with associates at every level of the Bed Bath & Beyond organization.
The candidate will be a close partner to the buying and merchandising teams and also have the talent to work with third party creative agencies.
The candidate will possess a strong understanding of graphics and signing in a retail store environment.
- Initiate merchandise related product requests from the buying organization.
- Manage the production schedule and timelines for all merchandise related requests.
- Communicate with buyers and external vendors for project details and approvals.
- Gather content for all graphics, POP displays and signing.
- Negotiate Co-Op for all vendor-funded programs.
- Work in collaboration with freelancers and third party agencies on graphics, special projects and photo shoots.
- Shop competition for new ideas and concepts.
- Manage the merchandise POP display approval process.
- Participate in the proofing process for all active sign projects.
- Design and write instructional guidelines for store installations and standards.
- Develop and maintain the graphics catalog and digital files.
- Maintain the standards and style/graphic guides.
- 3+ years’ experience in central office Visual Design project management including coordination, design and operations.
- Conceptual thinker with retail, brand strategy and advertising messaging experience.
- Ability to draw or sketch ideas and develop concept boards.
- Management of deadlines, production calendars and schedules.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with associates at every level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with people at all levels.
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Basic understanding of print processes and materials.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.