Project Manager – Los Angeles, CA
Join the First Vehicle Services team as Project Manager. This position will be responsible for initiating, developing and maintaining a successful contract in Los Angeles. This individual will be required to interface with agencies, directors, elected officials, operators, and all levels of hourly and salaried employees, to include senior management. Specific attention will be given to customer retention, revenue growth, and profitability.
Note: This is for proposed business within First Vehicle Services.
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Salary based on experience & qualifications
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Excellent benefits packages including paid holidays & vacation, medical, dental & vision, 401 (k) savings plan, and more.
- A great work environment
Project Manager major responsibilities:
- Handling all contractual services to include administrative functions, operations, information systems, parts purchasing, and inventory control.
- Ensuring compliance of all company procedures and policies
- Ensuring services are provided within budget and action plans developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintaining company and contractual assets (vehicles, facilities, inventories, tools, and equipment).
- Ensuring compliance of local, state, and federal laws and regulation (EPA, OSHA, DOT, ADA, and EEOC).
- Analyzing, preparing, and developing budgets and forecasts.
- Negotiating operating budgets and contractual terms with customers.
- Assessing resource needs, problems, trends and plans accordingly.
- Developing action plans to ensure customer retention.
- Assuring a safe working environment.
- Providing and promotes effective communications with customers.
- Providing leadership and guidance to develop location and company bench strength.
- Establishing training goals and requirements for all personnel.
- Satisfying client, corporate, and contractual reporting requirements and needs.
- Assisting in technical sales support and develops sales leads.
Project Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license
- 5+ years of fleet management and maintenance leadership experience
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must demonstrate evidence of ability to build solid relationships with supervisors, peers, and subordinates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record in managing budgets and/or P&L responsibility
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer