Bed Bath & Beyond’s Product Onboarding Team is responsible for the creation, updating and data flow of all products within the organization – both online and in-store. By focusing on the customer first and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates engaging experiences that build customer loyalty and drive revenue growth
The Project Manager will collaborate with key members within the organization to execute and bring in additional concepts into the Bed Bath & Beyond MDM system. The person in this role will oversee and actively design and manage the requirements, development and launch of this initiative at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Manage implementation and enhancements of a digital asset management and workflow system, including design, testing, and deployment.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure that current/future technologies meet and exceed current and future business needs, conducting fit-gap analysis, with recommendations to project stakeholders.
- Manage project plan, time, costs and risks for the feature(s).
- Facilitate and lead agile ceremonies like daily stand up, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives etc.
- Responsible for building system integrations with content management systems and production systems where applicable.
- Facilitate analysis, design, testing and deployment for custom and vendor solutions for project stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent work experience is required.
- 9+ years’ experience required. Prior experience managing MDM/PIM projects will be preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work autonomously under heavy deadline driven projects.
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA or similar project management software.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in data querying tools, such as SQL and Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to utilize data to recommend solutions and drive strategic business decisions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Visio and MS Project.
- Ability to reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate and critique such information as written materials, numerical data, responses to customer needs and/or other work related activities.
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal customer needs related to the job.
- Ability to understand and explain subject matter and consult on concepts, programs, terminology and methods.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively with teammates, end-users, and management.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.