UnitedHealthcare’s Quality Solutions Delivery (QSD) is an integrated team serving all UnitedHealthcare businesses, focused on delivering operational efficiencies for centralized activities. Clinical documentation accuracy is integral to the success of HEDIS® medical record review. QSD combines talented individuals from many areas of quality. Our goal is extraordinary performance that exceeds the expectations of the constituents, customers and members we serve.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- This position reports to the Director, QSD Clinical Review
- Contribute to annual project plan to achieve all QSD Clinical Review tasks and objectives
- Develop and maintain project plans, risk/issue log, status reports, and communication plans
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for assigned scope
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects across various functional areas. Ensures projects are completed on time and in scope
- Lead project teams consisting of internal and external business partners as needed
- Collaborate and negotiate with project teams and business partners to manage scope, resources, and timelines to achieve business objectives
- Identify process improvement opportunities and design/implement solutions as required by QSD Director
- Lead domestic resources and facilitate engagements and provide support for international resources for clinical operations
- Be fully versed and trained on HEDIS® Software, Onbase® & rateLIFT and any other required trainings as directed
- Participate and ensure staff engagement in all User Acceptance Testing (UAT) pertaining to HEDIS® Software, Onbase® and rateLIFT.
- Engage with international resource programs, Optum Global Solutions, to resource team where appropriate
- Monitor and manage staff engagement projects as directed
- Design and facilitate implementation development programs
- Uphold UnitedHealthcare’s Cultural Values
- For QSD Clinical Review Group assignment:
- Work with training, workforce, planning and forecasting, IT, quality teams, and other teams as necessary, to ensure project deliverables are met
- Coordination of end to end projects
- Identify and document trends with any abstraction concerns
- Participate in various post-implementation calls and activities
- Update project plans and prepare regular documentation and presentation materials detailing Implementation and other support initiatives
- Conduct analysis of retrospective operations and engage teams to identify improvements
- Implement process improvements annually
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field; High School Diplooma/GED with 4+ years demonstrated professional work experience will be considered
- 1+ year of experience managing learning solutions efforts
- 1+ years of experience building reports and presentations, and familiarity with data analysis
- 1+ years of experience managing projects
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working hours must allow flexibility within the Eastern Time Zone hours
- Demonstrated ability to assist with focusing activities toward a strategic direction and achieve targets
- Experience presenting information to large groups or senior leadership
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 1+ years of experience with the learning design and development process, including ADDIE, Agile, or another development model
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects
- Clinical and/or Health Education experience
- Minimum 3 year Healthcare/Health Plan experience
- Experience with NCQA and STARS measures
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Optum is a diversified health services and innovation company where data, technology, people and action combine to make great things happen every day. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.(SM)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Project management, online learning, e-learning, e leaning, e-learning, adult learning, curriculum developer, Storyline, Articulate and Captivate, design, development, implementation, strategy, vision, telecommute, telecommuter