DescriptionThe Project Manager (Senior Market Development Professional) provides support to assigned health plan and/or specialty companies relative to Medicare/Medicaid product implementation, operations, and regional market strategies. The Project Manager (Senior Market Development Professional) work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Project Manager (Senior Market Development Professional) serves as the primary resource for all assigned health plans. Ensures that assigned health plans are meeting or exceeding corporate Medicare/Medicaid performance benchmarks. Maintains relationships with functional leaders within a region. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in a fast paced insurance or health care setting
- Experience with Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience implementing and measuring success on complex health-related initiatives and pilots
- Strategic thinker with ability to work independently
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Process-focused, with ability to leverage and enhance existing processes
- Master's Degree
- PMP certification
- Experience with mapping software
- Proficient with Microsoft Access, Visio and Project
Scheduled Weekly Hours40