It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Significant experience and expertise implementing complex enterprise software platforms and business process outsourcing services in the life, health and annuity Insurance domain, but not required as other industries are acceptable.
- Prior leadership responsibility in a complex, fast-paced systems integration role or capacity
- Solid understanding of integration strategies, modification and customization of software platforms.
- Experience managing utilization and profitability in a rapidly growing, dynamic professional services environment.
- Ability to manage multiple teams involved on customer implementation projects, engage and interact with customers, and operate at the executive level of the organization
- Experience leading multiple project teams of varying sizes (up to 30 members or more) in differing environments: on-premise/remote, heavy/little client involvement, etc.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Lead a Transition/System Integration program within the insurance vertical organization.
- Bring new and creative methods to increase the quality and velocity of complex system integration projects in the Insurance Domain.
- P&L responsibility at the program level
- Responsible for systems implementations projects supporting enterprise software replacement and legacy modernization that includes commercial customer implementations and/or platform and business process outsourcing (Third Party Administration) customers.
- Lead various teams throughout the implementation of complex enterprise insurance systems for new and existing customers including:
- Presales support for new customer opportunities
- Business Analysts/requirement definition, documentation and development of system modifications
- Close interaction with product development and Architecture team
- Management of technical teams for development and interacting with product development for new product modifications.
- QA and adoption into production
- Post-production Hypercare services
- Transition to steady-state
- Resource allocation and utilization, productivity, personnel management, training, skill development,
- Providing implementation estimates, timelines, approach, and staffing for sales proposals, presentations and customer facing sales initiatives.
- Responsible for CSAT on major, long-running implementation projects
Java, Java Service Faces, JSF Components and MyFaces, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Websphere Application Server, Websphere Portal Server, Cognos, IBM ODM, MS SQL Server, Jira, Bitbucket, Mulesoft
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.