At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
As a Property Portfolio Manager 3, you are responsible for the operational continuity and preservation of all company owned, leased or managed real estate within a large-scale and high complexity portfolio. Represents company interests with internal customers, vendors, landlords and external tenants. Negotiates building service agreements, project terms and conditions as well as interprets and implements certain lease terms and conditions. In partnership with other divisional service delivery partners, responsible for the efficient delivery of all property and portfolio management services by applying preferred operational service standards, effective asset preservation planning and work effort execution, and leading resources both internal and external on effective real estate service solutions.
The PPM3 develops, leads, and implements plans within the portfolio in support of occupancy and operational strategies. Recommends portfolio strategies and develops, recommends and supports overall business strategies and initiatives. The PPM3 will also manage team members or other resources. Serving as a liaison for our partners and lines of business we serve, the PPM is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships and providing superior service with the utmost professionalism.
Candidates must possess a passion to deliver best in class services and support with an optimistic enthusiasm. They must lead themselves and others in a proactive, partnering way that engages the team and utilizes their diverse skills and interests. They should bring innovative through leadership and demonstrate the ability to establish effective working relationships and collaboration in team environments. They must present a professional image and be a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills. Strong listening, oral, written and presentation skills complimented by excellent problem solving and decision making capabilities are required. Candidates must be flexible/adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities. Budgeting and financial management experience as well as advanced computer proficiency is necessary.
Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle in order to be able to visit each location within their assigned portfolio. In addition, they must be physically capable of touring property sites including non-ground floor space that may or may not be elevator accessible, site perimeter, building roofs and other mechanical and electrical areas.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of corporate property management experience, facilities management experience, or a combination of both
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
• CPM/RPA/FMA designation or candidacy preferred but not required
• Property Management experience, managing in a multi-location retail environment and/or managing properties in the financial services industry
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Reliable transportation
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.