Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
As a proposal coordinator, you will assist with project management by helping the coordination of business proposals, as well as other high level administrative tasks. Facilitate the proposal review process, and guide production of the final draft. This position plays an important role ensuring complete support of this very busy team. This position is entry level and the team is willing to train.
Salary: $35,000 - $40,000
- Manage documents, files, and distribution of bid materials
- Confirm response deliverables, coordinate submission schedules and communicate responsibilities and accountability to various stakeholders within the organization
- Coordinate proposal kick-off and review meetings, identify and document action items during such meetings and manage communication with team members regarding deadlines and reminders
- Create meeting agendas, generate reminders, and manage follow up communications to help the team meet deadlines
- Create first draft responses by correctly identifying and collating boilerplate/starter content, templates, and other related materials
- Proofread and edit proposals to ensure they follow company standards for accuracy, quality writing, marketing focus and brand
- Assist in the proposal production process by liaising with contributors from all levels of the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of the team and the entire organization
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must be advanced with technology (Google products, e-calendars, etc)
- Project management experience helpful
- Must have great organizational skills
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing or Communications.
- Possess exceptional organization, grammar, proofreading, and spelling abilities. Must also be able to work in a deadline-driven environment.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
The job that’s right for you!