DescriptionThe Product Content Lead develops product capabilities based on market strategy and local specifications. The Product Content Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Proposal Management Lead will be responsible for developing and managing medium to large-scale proposals for federal government contracts. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Develop and manage medium to large-scale proposals under tight schedule constraints, with minimal oversight, including responses to pre-solicitation notices and Requests for Information. Develop and distribute appropriate proposal-related documentation, including compliance matrices, style guides, outlines, schedules, and presentations. Assist with the creation and editing of proposal content, and review content for compliance and cohesiveness. Ensure proposals are properly scoped, identifying gaps, evaluating assumptions, and ensuring text/responses match requirements. Develop standard boilerplate responses and proposal libraries. Manage time and multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment while supporting several projects simultaneously.
- Schedule and lead proposal meetings, review and manage the proposal calendar. Support proposal meetings, to include attending all meetings, taking notes, and producing any required documentation. Report on the status of all upcoming, in-process, and outstanding proposals and opportunities.
- Participate in Capture activities by providing support to Business Development and Capture Management staff prior to solicitation release and coordinating proposal activities with them following release of the solicitation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of experience in proposal development and coordination in response to Federal Government solicitations to include, analyzing solicitations (RFPs, RFQs, etc.) for client requirements, developing proposal outlines and compliance matrices, developing proposal schedules, initiating and facilitating meetings and proposal reviews, serving as point of contact for authors and teammates regarding proposal activities, and writing and/or editing proposal sections, corporate information, resumes, and/or project descriptions.
- Deep understanding of strategic planning, direct response marketing, customer loyalty and retention programs, and primary and secondary research processes
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented
- Strong database software proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor and manage associates in customer loyalty and direct response methodologies
- Willingness to manage and prioritize diverse projects
- Position requires an acute attention to detail and impeccable proofreading and editing skills.
- Must possess demonstrated abilities to work under and enforce tight deadlines, work independently and as part of a team, and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Understanding of US Government contracting and proposal processes.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and make independent judgments when necessary.
- Graduate degree preferred
- Understanding of managed care data, benefit design or applications to clinical research
- Experience leading research processes in the Health Benefits Industry
Scheduled Weekly Hours40