Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities:
- Thorough review of all RFP documents and sales strategy documents specific to opportunity
- Responsible for entire proposal project; including compliance and pricing coordination
- Complete project work as assigned accurately and within specified deadlines
- Assign and coordinate requests to other areas as needed (legal, pricing, content, etc.) and incorporate final responses into proposal documents
- Request all analyses as needed
- Request non -standard exhibits from Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
- Thoroughly understand and use all available sales support tools, including the knowledgebase, SharePoint sites and marketing collateral as appropriate
- Manage quality and sales reviews
- Prepare documents for final production printing and submittal
- Project close - out - save all appropriate communication to shared drive
- Manage subsequent follow - up requests for all assigned RFP projects
- Participate in relevant training opportunities that will enhance both individual performance and overall unit performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in project management and / or proposal writing RFPs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Self - starter and ability to work independently
- Able to multi - task and keep track of various project pieces
- Flexible, proactive and able to cope with changing conditions
- Pharmacy benefit management industry or health care industry with experience managing complex bids
- Experience with Health Plan or Managed Care Customers
- Experience with Qvidian
- Experience with Managed Medicaid and Medicare Part D
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Proposal Manager, RFP Manager, Project Manager, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, work from home, remote