DescriptionThe Provider Data Management & Contract Load Professional 2 is responsible for administering the installation of assigned provider accounts. The Provider Data Management & Contract Load Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Provider Data Management & Contract Load Professional 2 performs set-up, database loading, and preparation of administrative documents and materials. Provides support to provider accounts by responding to inquiries, and resolving issues of concern. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Provider contract administration experience related to directories and claims payment
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to present material to internal leadership teams
- 1+ years of previous provider contract administration experience
- Expertise in, Claims processing and provider data (ie: APEX, CAS, MTV and PIMS)
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Scheduled Weekly Hours40