DescriptionThe Provider Analytics & Strategy Lead will work directly with both PCP groups and Humana's internal Provider Engagement team to set actionable strategies and drive performance. The Provider Analytics & Strategy Lead collects, analyzes and manages reports on various provider related data to connect financial outcomes with operational effectiveness specific to our engaged PCP and specialist community.
The Market Finance Lead works with Provider Engagement, MRA, Actuary, and related teams internally as well as PCPs/Hospitals/Specialists externally to drive optimization inclusive of activities spanning decisions required for day-to-day operations to strategic planning and addressing specific business performance issues across matrixed organization and fostering key relationships with business stakeholders. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of data analyses and reporting and translating to actionable items for the business
- 2+ years of project and people leadership experience
- Experience in the health insurance industry
- Experience advising senior leadership on financial strategies
- Prior experience developing methods and criteria for measuring and summarizing data for complex analyses
- Ability to lead and manage special projects that may necessitate cross-functional partnerships
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Medicare Advantage Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in pulling, manipulating and managing data (i.e. SQL or other)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Scheduled Weekly Hours40