The Provider Data Attestations Representative is responsible for the full range of provider relations and service interactions within UnitedHealth Group, including telephonic and field based interactions. Provider Data Attestations Representatives coordinate completion of provider attestations to ensure all provider demographics, including product participation are properly represented in My Practice Profile and all UHC internal systems. Responsibilities also include educating providers on UHC products and their participation status within those products to ensure attestations are completed with 100% accuracy, training providers on technology to increase adoption and ease of use of physician portal and future service enhancements and identifying for submission provider demographic changes for end to end resolution.
- Use pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Investigate non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others
- Work exclusively within a specific knowledge area
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of healthcare industry experience including customer service or provider relations experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Word (create and edit documents) and Microsoft Excel (manipulate and sort spreadsheets)
- Basic level of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint (create presentation)
- Ability to travel up to 10% within the region you support
- Experience with Microsoft Access (reporting and analysis)
- Intermediate level of proficiency in claims processing and issue resolution
- Experience working in a physician’s office or sales experience
- Strong telephone skills
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remain on task
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi-staff members within the department
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Medical, communication, health, representative, claims, sales, quality, United Healthcare, UnitedHealth Group