The more you do, the more you learn. As you learn, you find new doors opening that challenge you to bring your best. This specialist role with UnitedHealth Group will call on your knowledge, your energy and your commitment to making health care work more effectively for more people. We're driving ever higher levels of sophistication in how provider networks are composed and how they perform. Join us and you'll play a key role in managing data about the physicians and specialists who are part of our provider networks. This role will put you on a team of incredibly talented technology and business professionals. You'll discover the resources, backing and opportunities that you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
In this role, you will put your relationship building and analytical skills to the test. You'll interact with providers and report on behalf of the provider database during wider ranging IT projects. You'll be part of a fast - paced, data driven organization where accuracy and performance are highly valued.
- Help manage provider data and maintain and improve databases
- Report and extract data for various reports and analyses
- Help develop / maintain standards for database integrity and quality assurance
- Coordinate corrective activities to clean database and retain users
- Assist in audits and data quality improvement initiatives
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of data entry experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel with the ability to edit, create, save and send spreadsheets
- Customer service experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: provider, data, specialist