The Provider Enrollment Specialist submits applications and sends monthly provider rosters to payers.This person will work with enrollment vendors, providers, practice managers, and administrators to facilitate the enrollment process.
Your day to day role will include:
- Perform timely and consistent follow-up on required enrollment paperwork
- Research and resolve enrollment and claims issues.
- Maintain current and correct information in provider database.
- Provide customer service to clinic contacts, providers, billing offices, and payers.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Two years experience working with professional customers (i.e., physicians).
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer databases.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.