to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people,
including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training
program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for
advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Provider Installation Coordinator is responsible for the installation and administration of assigned contracts, including, but not limited to: structure and billing set up, eligibility collection, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and provider education materials. Provider Installation Coordinators are also responsible for overall provider contract and amendment loading and processing using various databases. Responsibilities may also include auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measurers and reporting standards. The Provider Installation Coordinator must have a customer service mindset in working with our providers, doctors, hospitals, clinics, etc.
- Apply knowledge / skills to activities that often vary from day to day
- Demonstrate a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function
- Respond to routine or standard requests
- Solve routine problems on own
- Work with supervisor to solve more complex problems
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Work with others as part of a team
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2+ years of work experience in a corporate setting
- 1+ years of managed care or medical insurance experience, specifically in credentialing providers, working in provider relations, medical billing or quality management
- Data entry and 10-key experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel (ability to create and edit documents in Microsoft Word) (ability to sort, filter, create tables and search data in Microsoft Excel)
- Experience working in a production environment meeting production and quality goals
- Experience working with healthcare providers
- Experience in medical claims processing
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills including telephone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Provider Data Specialist, Healthcare, Managed Care, Medical Insurance, Data Entry