DescriptionThe Provider Installation Representative 2 administers the installation of assigned provider accounts. Performs set-up, database loading, and preparation of administrative documents and materials. The Provider Installation Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Provider Installation Representative 2 provides support to provider accounts by responding to inquiries and resolves issues of concern. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Less than 3 years of provider installation experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Ability to type 45-55 wpm
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Claims processing knowledge
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Location: This position will be located at Forum I, 305 N Hurstbourne Lane, Louisville, KY
- Our Department of Defense contract requires U.S. citizenship
Scheduled Weekly Hours40