DescriptionThe Provider Installation Representative 3 administers the installation of assigned provider accounts. Performs set-up, database loading, and preparation of administrative documents and materials. The Provider Installation Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Provider Installation Representative 3 provides support to provider accounts by responding to inquiries and resolves issues of concern. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Less than 2 years of leadership experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Ability to type 45-55 wpm
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Previous healthcare experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40