Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Provider Service Coordinator in Lubbock, TX to assist in the facilitation of housing opportunities for people with disabilities and for the continued development and operational management of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience and experience in social, behavioral, human services, or related work.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding and commitment to community based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Supervise Program Manager(s) and Community Support Staff to ensure compliance with work objectives. Includes participating in the interview, hire, and performance review processes and completing all required Human Resources documentation.
- Maintain an efficient and accurate system for tracking staff schedules and required documentation for all residential homes and individuals supported in the community.
- Develop and monitor an Implementation Plan as established by PDP for each participant to ensure consistent service delivery and submit as per established state guidelines.
- Develop and monitor Individual Goals and Training Objectives based on PDP and document accordingly as per established guidelines.
- Develop, maintain, and submit required eligibility documents to the proper Authority for each participant. This includes but is not limited to: MRRC, ICAP, Individual Plan of Care, Implementation Plan; Physical Site Inspection Form; and submit copies to local authority within established time frames.
- Serve as an active member of each person's Planning Team.
- Assist in pre-placement transitional needs of all participants.
- May perform the duties of Community Support Staff and/or Program Manager as necessary, in accordance with staffing needs.
- On-Call 24 hours a day, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. (average weight of manual wheelchair).
- Work will take place in the administrative office, community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-LU@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer