Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are accountable for the full range of provider relations and service interactions within UHG, including working on end - to - end provider claim and call quality, ease of use of physician portal and future service enhancements, and training & development of external provider education programs. Designs and implements programs to build and nurture positive relationships between the health plan, providers (Physician, Hospital, ancillary, etc.), and Practice Managers. Directs and implements strategies relating to the development and management of a provider network. Identifies gaps in network composition and services to assist the network contracting and development staff in prioritizing contracting needs. May also be involved in identifying and remediating operational short - falls and researching and remediating claims.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience working in claims, customer service or provider support role
- Experience with Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents) Microsoft Excel (creating, saving, formatting spreadsheets) and Outlook (ability to open and send emails)
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client sites within the ability to Assigned Territories
- Ability to Travel up to 75%
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Provider, Service Rep, Sandy, UT