Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children and adolescents? If so, you could become a part of a team creating meaningful, independent and productive lives for those individuals that we serve.
Being an ARNP has its Advantages
As an ARNP at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the lives of children and families in need of support
- Professional growth through working alongside others in one of the most advanced behavioral health organizations in the country
- Low-cost, high coverage health benefits, generous time off, and free retirement
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides services for children and families to ensure a community without abuse, neglect and abandonment, so all children grow to their full potential. Based out of Orlando, FL, this position is responsible for:
- Completing psychiatric evaluations
- Working in collaboration with physician to provide diagnostic and interventional patient care
- Monitoring and reevaluations as needed
- Medication management
- Devereux will pay for your CEUs through our partnership with the Lippincott Nursing Center website, which provides a wide range of educational resources to earn state licensing required CEUs.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality services to individuals served, their families, and other stakeholders to the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical (including medical care via phone, web, app), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer tuition assistance, generous time-off and a 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.
Click here to see why we are a great place to work: http://benefits.devereux.org.
Keywords: child welfare, Nurse Practitioner, ARNP, Psychiatric, nurse, Medicaid, Psych Nurse, Mental Health, Behavioral Health, Clinical Nurse Specialist, PMH
- Master's Degree required
- Valid Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license in the State of Florida required
- Active Medicaid provider number and authorized to provide psychiatric services by Chapter 464, F.S.required
- Three years' Psychiatric experience required
- Two years' experience working with children and adolescents preferred
- Must be able to complete a three day new hire orientation class (Monday - Wednesday); hours are approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm each day
- Valid Driver's license