Primary Location: MI-MIAnn Arbor-3135 Professional Dr
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
NeuroRestorative Michigan, Ann Arbor and Novi areas. PhD level Psychologist
Fantastic opportunity to join NeuroRestorative Michigan as a full time, fully licensed, doctorate level Psychologist. Oversee and deliver clinical services in a functionally oriented, community based program. Our Psychologists play a vital role in the successful delivery of services to individuals with Brain Injury and other neurological challenges. See first-hand the impact your work has on the outcomes of those we serve!
NeuroRestorative is about helping people. We serve people with Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI), providing specialized post-acute rehabilitation services for adults with brain and spinal cord injuries and other neurological challenges. In a variety of locations and settings, we offer a continuum of care and community-based programs including residential and day treatment offerings. If you are looking to bring your expertise and experience to a dynamic, growing organization, consider joining our team.
Our Psychologist roles include broad responsibilities:
- Evaluate admitted individuals and develop treatment plans
- Develop, implement, and evaluate behavioral intervention plans
- Deliver individual and group therapy sessions
- Offer counseling, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and other treatment modalities
- Provide guidance to clinical and paraprofessional staff in a variety of community settings
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to develop effective support services aligned with best practices for quality and compliance
- Provide supervision to Master’s level Therapist and guidance to clinical and paraprofessional team members
- Participate with staff development trainings and mentorship opportunities
What we require:
- PsyD or PhD required
- Licensed Psychologist in the state of Michigan (LP)
- Based in Ann Arbor, some travel is required to Novi and the surrounding area.
- Experience working with individuals in rehabilitative services, ideally with Brain Injury, strongly preferred.
- Experience with a variety of behavioral challenges, including anger management, anxiety, depression, substance abuse and motivational issues.
- Exceptional people skills with an ability to establish rapport quickly with others.
- A commitment to quality and a passion for service.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, within an interdisciplinary approach.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Competitive Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Professional autonomy and opportunities to develop clinical skills
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Bring your experience and skills to make a positive impact with the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. When you join the Network, you will have career opportunities from coast to coast.
NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network, offers a continuum of community-based programs for adults with brain injury and other neurological challenges, including post-acute, inpatient neurorehabilitation programs. Through specialized, active rehabilitation services in fully accessible single-family homes, supported apartments, NeuroRestorative helps participants develop skills so they may reach their rehabilitation goals and live as independently as possible in the community.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!