Location: Department #688 1626 Oak Street La Crosse , WI 54603
Education Experience: High School Diploma/GED
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Kwik Trip Inc.’s Credit department is looking for a well-rounded Call Center Specialist.
As a Call Center Specialist, you will be responsible for providing support services to our non-cash customers and our store co-workers.
Regular tasks include:
- Provide excellent customer service to all Credit Department customers by providing them a single point of contact within the department to report problems and concerns
- Make and receive phone calls related to customers issues involving all internal cards that Kwik Trip has to offer
- Process Kwik Card payments and adjustment to accounts
- Printing of cards and mailings
- Updating accounts and training new hires on various tasks
- Minimum of 1 year in a related industry
- Knowledge of AS400 and Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of accounting and credit card terms
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Skill in operating a fax machine, copy machine, scanner, and calculator
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to support and meet department deadlines
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm until 7:00 pm and on Saturdays from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm. This person will work 20-25 hours per week.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Accounting; Admin - Clerical; Customer Service; Entry Level; Franchise; Marketing; Telecommunications