Join our excellent team of professionals to help meet the nutritional needs of the people we serve.
St. Ann Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, in Dover, NH is a 54-bed facility offering short and long-term care in a warm and supportive atmosphere where residents are cared for according to their individual needs. We are proud to be a part of Catholic Charities New Hampshire's continuum of care and to be recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services with a 5 Star Rating.
Our Culinary Services Team is looking for a part-time Dietary Aide to work 16 hours per week. This position is for our evening dinner service (Tues., Wed., Thurs. and every other weekend 4:00pm-8:00pm). We'll pay you based on your experience and offer you a great work environment with some generous benefits for part-time employment.Duties Include
- Assist in serving meals that are palatable, appetizing and on a timely basis in accordance with current menu, following time and temperature standards
- Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room
- Serve food in accordance to current diet, texture and liquid consistency orders; follow established portion control procedures
- Assist in checking resident meals or trays before distribution
- Deliver food carts, trays and other items to designated area
- Remove soiled carts and dishes from dining area upon completion of meal service
- Wash dishes, utensils, pots and pans; return clean items to proper storage areas and ensure that they are ready for use for next meal
- High School Senior, Graduate or GED preferred
- Food service experience preferred but on-the-job training is available
- Must be punctual, dependable, and demonstrate compassion and patience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Interact professionally with residents, family members, visitors and staff
- Accomplishing these job functions entails sitting, standing, bending, lifting, stretching and moving intermittently throughout the facility
- Vision requirements: Close and distance vision, ability to distinguish or, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Weight lifting requirements: Must be able to frequently lift and carry 10 lbs, occasionally lift and transfer up to 20 lbs, regularly push wheeled cart exerting 40 lbs lateral force and support 50 lbs for brief duration
- Hearing and speaking requirements: Ability to hear alarms, ability hear and give verbal instructions and to converse
- Ability to participate in and assist with emergency evacuation
If you are someone who appreciates and truly cares for the welfare of the geriatric population, apply through our website or visit St. Ann Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at 195 Dover Point Rd., Dover, NH to fill out an application.