We are looking for a results-oriented, customer-centric team player with strong communication and analytical skills to join the Bed Bath & Beyond Purchase Order Management team. The team is charged with ensuring our orders are shipped complete and on time so that merchandise is available for our customers.
- Track purchase orders to ensure merchandise is shipped complete and on time
- Proactively follow up with our vendors ahead of ship dates to identify any issues and escalate as needed
- Act as the liaison between the vendor and the merchant regarding purchase order status
- Own vendor guides and FAQs. Work with cross-functional and support teams to ensure the guides are complete and accurate
- Facilitate and perform changes to current purchase orders ensuring accurate and timely execution
- Assist with general vendor how-to questions when it comes to systems or process
- Understand the needs of the vendor community and ensure we are giving them the right tools and priority of enhancements
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.