At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
As part of the PVSI Marketing Operating Committee Team, this role sits on the Retail Products team supporting Consumer Deposits and will be responsible to develop, deploy, and optimize strategy for balance growth initiatives and/or checking acquisition efforts. This role will help set strategic direction and lead the development and execution of a complex integrated marketing strategy. Lead a cross functional team made up of representatives from the line of business, marketing partners and agencies, legal, risk and compliance teams.
On a day-to-day basis, this individual will have the following duties:
- Developing and Managing Marketing strategy for Consumer Deposits initiatives
- Lead large cross-functional teams implementing complex marketing programs in a cross matrix organization
- Partnering with Insights & Analytics to maintain regular campaign performance reporting, synthesize learnings and recommend campaign plan adjustments
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Collaborate with his/her immediate supervisor to articulate/recommend initiatives for future growth initiatives
- Stays abreast of key competitor activity and potential impacts to future campaigns
- Ensure adherence to compliance regulations and policies
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing with leading-edge advertising campaigns
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Digital marketing campaign experience
- Experience with deposit products
- Experience with upper and lower funnel campaigns. Working knowledge of paid, owned, and earned channels
- Ability to manage large complex projects in a cross-matrix organization that includes: line of business, Risk, Compliance, Legal, marketing partners, agencies, Insights and Analytics, marketing execution
- Lead with excellence during times of ambiguity and change
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CA-Concord: 1655 Grant Street - Concord, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.