Customer/Associate engagement work stream at Bed bath is looking for a passionate, insightful and results oriented Quality Assurance (QA) analyst who will be responsible for driving quality by working closely with business stakeholders, engineers, business analysts and providing feedback to ensure standards are maintained and service integrity is preserved.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, functions as an information source to engineers and management when quality issues occur. Consults with the leadership team to resolve quality and efficiency problems.
- Review and analyze system specifications for Associate and Customer facing hardware and solutions including but not limited to Android mobile devices, Linux-based network stations, Windows and Android based interactive kiosks and their associated applications.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Engineers to understand proper hardware and application functionality and technical details of a product
- Translate business requirements and use cases into detailed test cases and scripts
- Execute test cases/scripts and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting, documenting and escalating technical issues to engineering teams
- Assist with troubleshooting technical issues to meet business requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in order to drive an improved customer support experience
- Continuous monitoring of incoming metrics
- Ability to proactively and effectively communicate with business, technical, cross-functional teams and leadership
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Perform other duties as required
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in a QA role
- Retail store systems experience is required
- Experience testing Android, Linux and Windows based devices.
- Ability to work with Business Analysts to ensure full coverage of business requirements and the ability to provide estimates on test execution.
- Thorough working knowledge of developing, maintaining, and executing test scenarios and test cases
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.