The Quality Assurance Analyst helps to implement and support best practice testing techniques and performs testing as part of the software development life cycle. The Quality Assurance Analyst plans for and tests all software changes and ensures the changes meet requirements and the product conforms to the desired quality standard.
This person will primarily perform Manual Testing with ALM, (Quality Center) in an agile work environment using JIRA. We prefer people with experience writing and executing test cases and writing SQL Queries. Experience in automation tools such as Selenium/ UFT and programming in .Net/ C# or Java is nice to have.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Works closely within an Agile team, including the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Dev Leader, and QA Leader on story creation and other scrum activities including sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives.
- Responsible for creating and executing manual test cases ensuring that all the requirements are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems.
- Identifies, logs, and tracks defects. Provides reporting on those defects and escalates issues to the QA Leader as needed.
- Supports and adheres to testing standards, procedures, and guidelines to ensure consistent testing procedure.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related equivalent work experience required
- Three plus years software testing experience required
- Strong manual testing skills
- Experience with writing detailed test cases
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) -- to ensure ability to write test cases and to communicate defects to developers and other stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology and supporting tools
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.