Quality Assurance Analyst create, prepare, and conduct reviews and development and execution of strategies, test plans, test cases, test reports, and test estimates. Conducts early requirement reviews and analysis, partners with automation engineers on early development of automation scripts as part of shift-left initiative. Serves as a Quality Assurance coordinator for all testing activities on a project. Participates in planning and directing of quality assurance schedules and assignments, and monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections. Prepares, distributes and tracks defect reports using ALM defect tracking tool and drive to closure. Acts as software testing lead and hands on contributor on projects requiring coordination among multiple testers, while using either Agile or Waterfall methodologies. Works closely with other testers in the team, development and business partners, and others involved throughout lifecycle of the project.
The System QA Analyst will be responsible for working as part of the EQE testing team. This role will focus on independent work, prioritize the work for other team members and will help with reporting:
- Creates, prepares, and implements systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications. (namely payment investigation solution ie. Intellitracs)
- Responsible for primary development of testing strategies.
- Interacts with business and dev partners, providing advice and direction.
- Review requirements and provide timelines for upcoming releases
- Uses independent judgement to perform complex analysis of business requirements and technical system specifications.
- Leads and prioritizes testing activities for projects involving offshore and onshore teams.
- Creates and executes test plans and scripts to facilitate complex testing activities.
- Provides specific technical guidance on defects to developers.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects.
- Documents all phases of the System QA process using various test artifacts.
- Provides guidance to less experienced analysts.
- Prepares status and reports of testing efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Holds daily/ weekly status meetings to include all LOB’s
2600 South Price Rd. Chandler, AZ
2700 South Price Rd. Chandler, AZ
2222 W Rose Lawn Ln. Phoenix, AZ
255 2nd Ave S. Minneapolis, MN
1801 Parkview Dr. Shoreview, MN
401 S. Tryon Charlotte, NC
1525 W WT Harris Blvd Charlotte, NC
809 W 4 1/2 ST Winston Salem, NC
333 SE 2nd Ave Miami, FL 33131-2176
- 5+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience
- 3+ years of experience testing end user applications and technology products
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- 1 + years of experience leading multiple workstreams, applications, or deliverables
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of HP ALM experience
- Experience creating and executing test plans
- Experience with automation, regression, and performance testing
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Analyze business and functional requirements for ambiguity and determine if they are testable requirements.
- 2 years banking experience with specific knowledge on international payments and Swift message processing
- Knowledge and understanding of the SWIFT and Intellitracs
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.