As a senior technical leader and consultant, you'll provide services to strengthen and improve health care operations that result in stronger financial returns and help make the health care system work better for everyone. You will support our client with overall guidance and leadership to implement and customize QNXT solutions. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Define requirements, design, build / configure, and test QNXT to support a Payer’s health plan
- Implement system configuration changes, focusing on process efficiencies that support organizational initiatives and projects
- Collaborate with business operations and staff to define integration management best practices. Develop and manage the systems integration life-cycle project/program plans
- Provide full life cycle support for code changes in the production environment and development of new extensions to existing platform
- Maintain a high proficiency level with system architecture and database model
- Lead the overall delivery of projects including the direct management of project team members. Perform project management duties including the creation of status reports, work plans and presentations to client leadership
- Review and approve developer detail design documents, data structure diagrams and code assets
- Ensure quality assurance by directing unit test activities including the development of test cases and publication of unit test results
- Develop financial models and tools, including cost-benefit analysis, resource utilization models and performance reports
Travel is based on project requirements, scope and location. Projects may require up to 80% travel. If travel is required, typical travel schedule is out early Monday, back late Thursday with option to telecommute from home on Friday.
- Expert level knowledge in Core QNXT or its subcomponents like EDM(Encounter Data Manager), NetworX (pricer, modeler, CAE (Care Advance), etc.
- 5+ years of experience in the healthcare industry (Payer) and working within a QNXT system implementation
- 6+ years of progressive experience as an Integration Analyst
- Ability to write and process SQL queries for data mining
- Experience with QNXT custom development, AutoQ and Qconnect
- QNXT data model, impact analysis, gap analysis between QNXT versions
- QNXT claims administration and application support using complete life cycle methodology
- Architecture and database structure knowledge of QNXT Connect / QNXT / QFramework and other applications
- Ability to analyze programs including performance, diagnosis, troubleshooting, and connecting disparate systems together that make up the entire QNXT solution
- 4 year College Degree - a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Math, Computer Science, Engineering or MIS)
- Candidates with healthcare domain expertise are preferred. Ares of expertise could include plan benefits, customer service-healthcare, claims, billing, enrollment, network management or membership
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: QNXT, Interface, Design, Build, Configure, AutoQ, Qconnect, Encounter Data Manager, NetworX, optuminsightconsulting