Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional
Primary Location: IA-IAShelby-23 East St
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
- Write and update individual’s POC, programs, data sheets, corresponding informed consents and staff training sheets; prepares for and participates in Plan of Care/ IDT team meetings
- Conducts training on individual programming for facility and day program staff
- Completes ongoing required documentation for each individual served, such as monthly documentation and progress notes.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Ensures follow-up to recommendations for services, equipment, or programs; and ensures that adequate supports and assistive devices are present to promote independence.
- Attend and participate in facility and vocational program staff meetings
- Conduct observations of all shifts at each facility and at the day program; provides feedback and recommendations to supervisors and staff regarding program implementation / observations
- Ensure Comprehensive Function Assessment’s (CFA) are completed and reviewed annually; update as individual’s needs change
- Maintains knowledge of clinical standards and ensures compliance in terms of treatment interventions with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements.
- Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory, and certifications activities as needed. Monitors plan of correction for ongoing compliance.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with all clients, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING:
Education and Experience
- Must be a QIDP (bachelor’s degree in a human service related field and one year experience in direct service with people with developmental disabilities required to meet QIDP qualifications)
- Knowledge and understanding of ICF rules and regulations, preferred
- Skilled in written and oral communications
- An ability to build positive relationships at all levels within the organization; establish rapport quickly with individuals and staff alike
- Strong customer service orientation - established level of patience, attention to detail, and strong follow through
- We are seeking a team collaborator. A candidate with creative and effective talents to bring to our team
- Eligible as determined by the Department of Human Services and The Network's compliance plan
- Current driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation for on the job use
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Paid training; Holiday pay; 401(k); paid time off and benefits
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A family-friendly culture and a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!