At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join the largest financial institution originator of automated clearing house payments (Source: NACHA-The Electronic Payments Association)
In Wells Fargo’s Automated Clearing House (ACH), we succeed through the dedication of our team; providing team members with the tools, the training, and the opportunities to achieve their full potential. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The ACH team includes File Processing, Service Delivery, ACH Resolution, Processing Support, Production Support & Strategy, and Development & Testing Support.
As part of Treasury Management, the Quality Assurance group within ACH Delivery is seeking a dynamic individual with high initiative and strong customer focus. This position is responsible for problem resolution and research of escalated issues to improve overall process efficiency; review and evaluate service levels that measure accuracy and stellar customer service; and document quality issues for managements review.
Core responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Listen to, review, and score ACH team member outbound phone calls to ensure team members are in compliance
- Evaluate PAC/ServiceView documentation and provide comprehensive quality reviews
- Formulate scoring decisions within guidelines using sound judgment and expertise
- Prepare and maintain records, by team, of all outbound calls and tickets monitored
- Complete research of escalated issues and problem resolution to improve overall process efficiency and service quality
- Participate in quality assurance initiatives to facilitate process improvements
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review
- Document/write/revise new and existing operating policies and procedures
- Resolve Fraud Filter Billing Rejects and Origination Rejects to ensure the customer is receiving the correct billing for their services
- Review Service Complaints that are submitted by team members; escalate as needed to the appropriate group
- Communicate to internal partners regarding ACH IDs that are to purge from the system with no activity for 13 months
- Conduct monthly ACH spot-audits and provide reporting to management
- Perform duties and assignments independently and within established timeframes, ensuring accurate follow up including feedback to Team Lead and Manager
***Important Reminders When Applying***
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration
- If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: quality assurance, financial services administration, loan documentation, loan servicing, underwriting; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong focus on customer service – provide exceptional service by meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Background in ACH Operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ACH system, department functions, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer service issues, including knowledge gaps of team members
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high pressure, complex environment
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to provide timely completion of assigned tasks
- Proficient with PC skills including the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of the ACH System, ACH History, AXCIS, WSF2, Hogan, AES, PAC2000, ServiceView 2.0
- Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) Certification
- College degree
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.