At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
Become part of the Branch Control Review Team. A Quality Assurance Analyst is needed to administer on-site Branch Control Reviews (BCR) for Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota and Northern Illinois. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for evaluating, monitoring, assessing and/or reviewing programs, processes and documentation to ensure adherence with internal policies/procedures and government regulations in retail branch and business banking locations. Ensures required data is input for tracking and reporting. Identifies risks and problem areas and recommends standards, policies, and procedures to improve performance. May design and conduct training programs to help support the Region.
Must be able to travel overnight throughout the region specified (up to 75% travel) and occasionally to other regions.
Functions may include: evaluating in-process, closed, cancelled credit/deposit applications, teller/safe deposit records, retail banking systems and/or files to ensure company standards are met; ensuring corrective action is tracked on exceptions and problems; providing guidance to retail and business staff regarding documentation and requirements; ensuring required data is input to appropriate system for tracking and recording; performing ongoing file reviews and generating reports summarizing results.
Location: Green Bay, Milwaukee, Appleton, or Eau Claire, WI. However, can be located anywhere in Wisconsin.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: quality assurance, financial services administration, loan documentation, loan servicing, or underwriting
- 2+ years of banking management experience
- 2+ years of retail banking experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to present to multiple levels of management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Community Banking Retail Store Model and/or WFVC/Contact Center Model
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Strong independent thinking skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently
- 3 + years of retail banking operations management experience
- Residency in territory
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.