Health care leaders turn to Optum Advisory Services (OAS) for guidance, insights and practical strategies to help assert control over their organization’s future. We are more than just consultants. We are also operators with real-world health care experience, which helps clients hardwire and sustain more meaningful results that would otherwise not be achievable. As integrators across Optum, we deliver unique client-focused strategies and impact. Our proven track record driving success across the entire health care continuum empowers clients to grow, thrive and disrupt.
As a Quality Assurance Consultant within OAS, you will be responsible for working with leadership across various internal business lines to ensure testing of the provider portal, consumer portal, internal tools/processes, and the user experience is being completed per appropriate quality standards. In this role, you will help to identify gaps in the end to end IHR program quality and establish testing capabilities for the internal operational tools/processes and the overall user experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or equivalent education and experience
- 8+ years of experience in Quality Assurance including leading and designing software and data quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing in a large enterprise setting
- 5+ years of experience developing quality standards and key performance indicators for software applications
- 1+ years of experience leading and designing user experience testing
- Proficiency with Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Experience in Innovation as it relates to healthcare
- Exceptional written and verbal articulation is critical as is collaborative thinking
- Healthcare experience
- Prior experience with Sharepoint Administration
- Experience in a large matrix environment
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: test, strategy, quality assurance, experience testing, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota