The Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of call center associates who handle calls from internal HRB Associates. The QAS monitors inbound and outbound call and case creation to assess call center associates’ demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. Assists in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures and makes recommendation for enhancements to training materials, identifying process and knowledge gaps. Consults with management to resolve and enhance any issues or area’s identified.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Participates in both internal and vendor QA Specialist training and analysis of assessments required for certification.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Coordinates and participates in internal and vendor calibration sessions.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers by providing daily and weekly written reports, participating in formal calibration meetings and informal meetings.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform Quality audits for our vendor partners
- Develop and maintain Quality Monitor Form (QMF) Guides
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years technical support center or quality assurance experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to be self-driven and agile