At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Quality Control Specialist 2 will perform quality reviews and ensure control procedures are followed. Identify risk, test business line procedures and report all discrepancies related to procedural issues. May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. May be responsible for providing reporting and business documentation. Compiles information and prepares reports using appropriate software. May assist with developing testing. May perform special projects as requested.
- 1+ year of clerical experience including basic quantitative functions and research experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of operational workflows process
- Ability to be adaptable and multi tasked oriented
- Demonstrated experience in a quality assurance or testing environment
- Demonstrated experience or exposure to loan payment or payment support transactions
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.