At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
The Quality Manager 2 position is within the Claims Assistance Center (CAC) and supports Debit Card, ACH, Check, and Online Fraud Claims. This role will have a very specific Regulation E focus on a daily and ongoing basis.
The position will be responsible for managing a quality review team comprised of about approximately 15 nonexempt staff. Primary responsibility will be to lead a robust Quality Assurance program with focus on the building and implementation of effective quality controls to assist in the mitigation of risk and help to evaluate and strengthen the effectiveness of the line of business’s procedures. The successful candidate will develop and maintain strong working relationships with business partners and provide compliance and operational risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives, with an emphasis on regulatory compliance.
This role will look to establish root cause and develop cogent and comprehensive reports and recommendations to escalate to Management in order to continue to build a strong and effective Quality Program. May participate in or provide analysis of special projects as assigned. Duties may also include: identifying and providing input regarding quality program design, performance trends, innovations, or necessary changes to improve quality or service levels. May also provide input into the development of service level agreements. Ensures effective communication and adherence to company and unit policies, procedures and practices.
The role prepares performance evaluations and provides feedback recommendations to Manager. Is actively involved in daily operations or provides oversight to ensure standards are created and maintained. Collaborates on or creates approaches and plans to correct problems. Assesses Team Member development needs and monitors Team Member performance. Conducts hiring interviews and provides recommendations for advancement, promotion or terminations of employment. The QA Manager handles the coordination of all personnel/administrative activities for assigned Team Members.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
**The preferred location is Chandler, AZ; however, Charlotte, Sioux Falls and Roanoke will be considered.
- 3+ years of experience in one or any combination of the following: quality monitoring, quality assurance, or customer service
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects
- 2+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Experience identifying inefficiencies, finding opportunities to streamline business processes, and implementing change
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Knowledge and understanding of regulation E strongly preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of claims processing: Visa rules, NACHA rules and regulation Z, and UCC codes
- Display a strong drive for consistency and results and is able to overcome challenges and obstacles to deliver activities on time with superior quality
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.