At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Home Lending Asset Management team engages our customers to resolve their delinquency and when that is not an option, respectfully disposition the property while minimizing losses for our investors and shareholders.
This Quality Manager 3 is part of the Home Lending Asset Management Quality Assurance team. This role is responsible for managing a team of Quality Assurance Analyst who support the Foreclosure business in improving their processes and controlling risk by developing reliable and accurate tests.
This leader will partner with the business units to address trends and assist in developing action plans and process improvements to close gaps. The Quality Manager 3 will have a strong understanding of policy and procedures and have proven experience providing feedback to both exempt and non-exempt team members. The ideal candidate will have current leadership experience, with proven quality performance both individually and proven success leading a team(s).
- Providing direction, ensuring quality standards are maintained and identifying approaches to correct problems
- Identifies deficiencies and recommends corrective measures.
- Provides technical guidance to staff for resolution of complex issues where expertise is required to interpret and administer policies, guidelines, or processes.
- Primary focus is on strategy and business deliverables, developing and delivering upon subject expertise, and representing the department or function at a broader level.
- Develop, refine, and enhance on-going and targeted reviews to ensure compliance with general policies and procedures, management guidance and regulatory compliance.
- Manage and resolve disputes to findings with the business unit managers.
- Report Quality Assurance results to leadership including trending, process improvement opportunity, risk management, and staff training needs
- Make process improvement recommendations based upon quality findings
**Job posting duration may be shortened due to job seeker volume**
- 4+ years of quality assurance experience
- 2+ years of management experience or 3+ years leadership experience or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback to staff
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to identify risk exposures and propose solutions
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Knowledge and understanding of foreclosure documents and operations
- Knowledge and understanding of foreclosure processing and timelines
- Experience with quality process reviews requiring documenting results and providing recommendations.
- Functional QA, Risk or Compliance testing
- Pipeline quality control testing
- Process/control risk identification
- Proven skill set around developing and maintaining a QA process along with ability to communicate findings professionally
- Experience with implementing new processes.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.