At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Quality Manager as part of WIM’s Next Paradigm Initiative. There are substantial testing needs as we move onto a new accounting platform. This individual will be responsible for managing a team of quality analysts working on Functional and User Acceptance Testing, as well as providing appropriate reporting and issue escalation.
The Quality Manager 3 manages multiple teams or one large team of Quality Assurance Analysts. Responsible for conducting routine to moderately complex analyses of the business(es), including monitoring methodology, quality scorecards, and comprehensive reporting. Is actively involved in daily operations or provides oversight through subordinate managers. Primary focus is on daily, weekly, and monthly deliverables. Ensures standards are created and maintained including creation of approaches and plans to correct problems. Advises staff to ensure resolution of complex issues where expertise is required to interpret and administer policies, guidelines or processes. Engages with business leaders and partners to clarify as needed. Ensures corrective action and change management of issues requiring improvement or redesign. Assists with program development, including framework and measurement of effectiveness. Also assists with development of service level agreements and other departmental initiatives, such as technology/reporting improvements, etc. Ensures effective communication strategy and adherence to company and unit policies, procedures and practices. Performs all of the usual activities of a manager. Directs the performance of analyses on budget, products, processes, or programs as necessary. Ensures the establishment of root cause and development of cogent and comprehensive reports and recommendations. Establishes effective relationships with peers, partners, and business leaders to ensure effective collaboration. May occasionally represent the department on broader initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are limited to:
- Hire and onboard testing resources for a large, complex application implementation
- Manage testing resources with regard to workload, career development, etc.
- Provide regular reporting on testing initiatives to the appropriate audiences
- Produce ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Remove roadblocks for employees
- Develop and maintain relationships with business stakeholders
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 4+ years of quality assurance experience
- 2+ years of management experience or 3+ years leadership experience or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Center/ALM, Quick Test Professional and ClearQuest
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.