To maintain the kitchens and outlets in a clean, orderly and sanitized manner. To clean restaurant equipment, floors, pots, pans, plates, utensils, etc., placing cleaned items in appropriate storage areas—all per established policy.
- Use and maintain equipment and storage areas in a safe & orderly fashion.
- Stock all cleaned items in a prescribed manner and location.
- Clean kitchen equipment, floors, walls, etc.
- Keep back dock and garbage room area clean.
- Able to work the graveyard shift.
- Be aware and respond to safety concerns: i.e. spills, hot items, cleaning fluids and controls.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must possess or obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull and lift for extended periods of time.
- Must possess the physical ability and mental discernment to work with a large machine, with moving parts and hot water, including periodic cleaning and servicing.
- Must possess the physical ability to work with various cleaning equipment.