To create and update reservation requests via fax, phone, and Internet directly into computer systems.Responsibilities
- Direct input of reservations via phone, fax and Internet accurately and efficiently.
- Serve as a source of accurate general information about the resort and Death Valley.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the resort and facilities available.
- Work closely with the Reservations Manager to achieve maximum occupancy of both hotels.
- Communicate with the Central Reservations agents regarding guest’s accommodations.
- Correspond clearly with guests via fax, phone and Internet.
- Serve as Registration Agent, PBX/Telephone Operator or Bellperson as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must possess knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Type a minimum of 35 w.p.m.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to speak clearly on the phone.
- Must maintain a courteous and helpful attitude towards guests and fellow employees.
- Must maintain guest service as a top priority while keeping within department policies, standards and guidelines.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.