Duties include stocking, organizing, taking inventory of merchandise and returns, selling goods, attending to customers on the selling floor at all Retail Outlets. May assist Lead/Manager/Director with golf duties to include scheduling tee times and guests with golf carts/clubs, and other related aspects of golf.
- Becomes fully qualified as register operator in regards to all retail transactions.
- Maintains an accurate bank.
- Assists all customers in a courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Keeps designated work areas neat, clean, and properly stocked.
- Obtains as much product information as possible in order to enlighten customers on items sold at all Retail Outlets.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have a neat and clean appearance as reflected in Employee Handbook grooming standards.
- Must be available to work all shifts and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must possess or obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must possess or obtain a TIPS certification for sellers of alcohol within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Physically able to work standing for eight hours, and must have the endurance to function in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
- Be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to work in environments with extreme temperatures.