Works in coordination with Food & Beverage staff to facilitate prompt, efficient and friendly table service.
- Cleans tables, carries dirty dishes and replaces dirty table linens.
- Resets tables in a timely manner.
- Keeps back station stocked with dishware, silverware and glassware.
- Responsible for the removal of extra place settings at tables after guests have been seated, as well as for the removal of used dishware during the meal.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Responsible for completion of all side duties associated with that shift.
- Performs all other duties, as assigned
- Previous front of the house restaurant experience.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must meet and maintain grooming standards.
- Must possess or obtain a TIPS certification for servers of alcohol within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must possess or obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.