Assist in taking orders, delivering food, and ensuring excellent customer service to all guests. Fulfill and exceed guests’ expectations.
- Welcome and great guests. Assist in making and recommending food choices from the menu.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes/deletions.
- Answer questions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system, deliver food and beverages from the kitchen and bar to guests in a timely manner.
- Continually follow-up with guests regarding food and dining experience. Respond quickly and politely to guest requests.
- Strictly adhere to all guest check/cash handling policies and procedures.
- Perform all side work and assigned duties efficiently and with goodwill, good spirit and team work.
- Maintain open communication with the server assistants and the Restaurant Manager.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 1-year front of house restaurant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills when dealing with guests and employees.
- Must be well groomed and have excellent personal hygiene.
- Must be able to write legibly and communicate clearly.
- Must possess basic math skills and money handling skills.
- Must possess or obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must possess or obtain a TIPS certification for servers of alcohol within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Physically able to stand, walk and carry trays for extended periods of time and in a fast-paced and high stress environment.
- Must be able to work in environments with extreme temperatures.