Attend to guests at the front counter in the gas station.
- Must be willing to assist guests in pumping gasoline.
- Perform all work assigned in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Must be willing to bag ice daily.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions with accuracy.
- Perform clean up around the service station area.
- Perform safety inspections daily.
- Clean/sanitize Service Station bathrooms.
- Must be willing to help out in all Retail outlets as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate and cooperate positively with peers and supervisor.
- Ability to exercise good judgment while handling cash.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Knowledge of the Park and surrounding area.
- Must be well groomed, clean and neat.
- Be aware of safety precautions.
- Ability to be licensed for propane dispensing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to live and work in extreme temperatures.
Furnace Creek Resort provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Furnace Creek Resort complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.