To clean restaurant equipment, floors, pot, pans, plates, utensils, etc., Placing cleaned items in appropriate storage areas – all per established policy.Responsibilities
- Wash pots, pans, plates, glasses, utensils, etc.
- Stock all cleaned items in a prescribed manner and location.
- Clean kitchen equipment, floors, walls, etc.
- Keep back dock and garbage room area clean.
- Must be able to differentiate styles of china, glassware, etc. and sort accordingly.
- Awareness of safety concerns: i.e., spills, hot items, cleaning fluids and solutions.
- Must possess or obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull and lift for extended periods of time.
- Must possess the physical ability and mental discernment to work with a large machine, with moving parts and hot water, including periodic cleaning and servicing.