This position will professionally handle all incoming calls, radio communication and alarm activity at the main switchboard for the propertyResponsibilities
- Process telephone calls to the main switchboard in a professional and courteous manner.
- Answer questions and redirect calls as needed.
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Respond to emergency situations according to company guidelines in a calm and efficient manner.
- Apply professional discretion and adhere to guidelines for confidentiality when handling calls.
- Utilize telephone, radio and email communication as warranted by the situation.
- Previous telephone switchboard operator, PBX, dispatch or front desk experience helpful.
- Clear, courteous and professional communication required.
- Ability to maintain a calm and efficient demeanor in stressful situations.
- Ability to learn and utilize fire alarm systems, panels and two-way radio and pager communication.
- Ability to sit, reach and handle frequently.